Navigation Menu

zoom to Ventura departure from Funchal port



    I like very much cuise ships. And, from my home I can see them coming and going out in Funchal port that had in 2011 the visit from 303 cruise ships and more than 540.000 passagengers. I did this zoom to the last departure of Ventura, a big cruise ship. Like you see, the passagengers appreciate that special moments. ~~~~~~ Gosto muito de navios de cruzeiros. E, da minha casa, tenho a felicidade de poder vê-los entrar e sair do Porto do Funchal que em 2011 teve a visita de 303 paquetes e mais de 540 mil passageiros. Fiz este zoom na última partida do Ventura, um grande navio de cruzeiros. Como pode ver, os passageiros apreciam muito estes momentos.

1 comment:

  1. You are a lucky man with a view like this!
    She is beautiful, and I have seen her a few times here in Stavanger too.

    ReplyDelete